Learn how to customize website pages using Elementor page builder for a WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Install and activate the Elementor plugin on your WordPress site.
- Go to the page you want to customize, and click on the “Edit with Elementor” button.
- The Elementor editor will open, allowing you to drag and drop different elements onto the page to create your desired layout.
- Use the various options in the editor to customize the look and feel of your page. You can add text, images, buttons, and more using the elements in the editor.
- Preview your changes in real-time to see how your page will look when published.
- When you’re happy with your design, click on the “Publish” button to save your changes and make your page live on your website.
Note: Elementor is a powerful page builder plugin that allows you to create custom page layouts and designs without having to write any code. However, it can take some time to learn how to use all of its features and options.